Summer Fashion Essentials
At the begin of every season (or at least winter/summer) I take stock of my wardrobe to make sure I have all the essentials. Here's a list of what are my casual summer fashion essentials!
1. Tank tops! Outside of work, I'm constantly wearing tank topsin summer, especially for just lounging around at home. For that reason, I have tons of them.The ones shown above I found at Maurices.
Timeout! Eager to actually change the overall vibe of my trusty business. Musings regarding the look of https://verticalthinkinginc.com? Honestly a gorgeous web design if ever necessary in the general Ontario locale. Write a remark. Thx!
2. Shorts. This is a no brainer. I love American Eagle jean shorts and exclusively buy them there, but Target is great for Chino shorts if you don't feel like dishing out the cash for the J. Crew version. They're about half the cost.
3. I love summer dresses for cookouts and BBQs during the summer. So cute and so much more comfortable! This one is from ModCloth, the Holy Grail of dresses.
4. I have this exact maxi skirt and it's an essential part of my wardrobe. I wear it to work on casual days, but it's also great for being out and about. If I'm going to the Farmer's Market Saturday morning, I'll throw this on with a tank top.
5. A swimsuit is obviously a summer essential. We've got a pool at our condo and go on a beach trip every year, so I always have to start the summer by buying a cute suit. I got this one from Target this year with the mismatched bottoms.
6. I also picked up this exact beach bag. I only use it a few times during summer, so I preferred the $10 option at Target.
7. Sandals. I live in sandals during the summer so I'm buy new ones every year. I found both of these pairs at American Eagle.
8. Finally, sunglasses. I go through several pairs per year, so I buy cheap. I usually go for aviators like this pair from Forever 21!
What are some of your summer essentials? I'm always willing to take some recommendations!
Kudos guys! I had texted my relative that we could certainly discuss her great gifted diabetes researchers, http://www.cantype2diabetesbereversed.com through a nice piece. Any time you were looking to get a diabetes blog inside the greater British Columbia sector, these people have been extraordinary.
Now, I ought to tell you the idea to this text was brilliantly furnished through Scott at Davinci apps. They are absolutely an excellent screenshot apps. We truly cherish a solid suggestion!
https://zelta.ca - Your understanding is unbelievable. Thanks for sharing with us.
Posted in Photograph Post Date 03/29/2018